PZ CUSSONS PLC recently released its full year 2017 results with EPS of N0.84. Please find attached the full result of PZ CUSSONS PLC as released on the NSE and see key highlights below:
- Revenue increased by 14.53% to ₦79.63n arising majorly from an upward review of the company’s products prices ( ₦69.53bn in 2016).
- Cost of sales was up by 4.78% to ₦51.68bn (₦49.33bn in 2016).
- Gross margin rose to 35% in 2017 from 29% achieved in 2016.
- Administrative expenses increased slightly by 7.52% to ₦5.64bn in 2017
- Net finance cost increased by 150.39% to ₦195mn
- Profit after tax increased significantly by 73.23% to ₦3.68bn from ₦ 2.13bn
Proposed Dividend (Kobo) 50
Closure Date 2nd October 2017
Payment Date 13th October 2017